Computational Toxicology: Risk Assessment for Chemicals 2018
A key resource for toxicologists across a broad spectrum of fields, this book offers a comprehensive analysis of molecular modelling approaches and strategies applied to risk assessment for pharmaceutical and environmental chemicals.
- Provides a perspective of what is currently achievable with computational toxicology and a view to future developments
- Helps readers overcome questions of data sources, curation, treatment, and how to model / interpret critical endpoints that support 21st century hazard assessment
- Assembles cutting-edge concepts and leading authors into a unique and powerful single-source reference
- Includes in-depth looks at QSAR models, physicochemical drug properties, structure-based drug targeting, chemical mixture assessments, and environmental modeling
- Features coverage about consumer product safety assessment and chemical defense along with chapters on open source toxicology and big data